Features & Benefits
- Engine RPM settings are lower than the competition: Set at 1400 (high), 1200 (mid), or 1000 (low). This helps to conserve fuel and prolong van engine life and truckmount components, yet produces ample heat even in cold climates.
- Small footprint: Only 21" W x 41" H x 62" L – including both the console and 100-gallon sub-mount waste tank. Leaves extra room in the vehicle a fresh water tank and cleaning accessories.
- Triple heat exchangers standard for maximum efficiency – two for the engine coolant and one for the blower exhaust providing maximum heat for continuous cleaning.
- Superior, quieter vacuum performance with Gardner Denver’s state-of-the-art 408 HeliFlow helical vacuum blower. Produces vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 455 CFM.
- Long service life from the General Emperor high pressure pump - features heat-treated seals.
- Built-in pre-filter box and more accessible vacuum hose connections.
- Clean and simple design focused on performance with durability and serviceability.
Contact a Sapphire dealer near you for product recommendations, availability and pricing.
72-1200SM15 | $22,950.00 (MSRP) Single Unit
Prices in US funds.